Our Management Services
RCA Management, Inc. is a full-service Condominium and Homeowner Association specialist company with a dedication to excellence and success. We have 20+ years experience managing Associations.
Follow the links below to find out more about your area of interest. Whether you're looking for a complete solution for your homeowners' association, need a specific service in your community or are an institutional investor in need of REO services, you've come to the right place.
Full Service Community Association Management
- Specialized TOPS® Community Association Management & Accounting Software
- ACH Automatic Dues Withdrawal Available at No Additional Charge
- Comprehensive Detailed Monthly Financial Statements Prepared & Emailed to Board
- Facilitate Preparation of Annual Tax Returns and Audits by Independent CPA
- Preparation of Payroll for Association’s Employees (if any)
- Monthly Delinquency Review, Notifications & Coordination with Collection Attorney
- Assistance with Preparation of the Annual Budget
- Electronic Financial Reports & Ledgers Emailed Upon Request
- Analysis of Reserve Study & Incorporation with Annual Budget
- Timely Response to All Homeowners’ Questions & Concerns via Phone, Fax, and Email
- Attend and Facilitate All Board, Budget, Annual & Special Meetings.
- Preparation & Distribution of Association Correspondence – Notices, Financial Statements, Warning/Fine Letters, Meeting Minutes (Written by Secretary), Project Updates, Etc.
- Maintain Organized & Current Records including Owner & Tenant Contact Information, Contracts, Insurance Information, Account Records, Bank Statements, Etc.
- Assist Board of Directors with Rule Development & Enforcement
- Negotiate and Maintain Property and Liability Insurance Coverage for the Association
- Assist in Processing Insurance Claims
- Site Visits As Needed
- Maintain Approved Vendor List and Maintain Healthy Relationships with those Vendors
- Available for Emergencies 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Assist in Establishing a Maintenance Responsibility Chart (Association/Homeowner)
- Assist Board in Establishing an Association Maintenance Calendar
- Coordinate & Facilitate Routine Maintenance Projects & Miscellaneous Repairs
- Human Resource Management for Association Employees
- Advise Board of Cost & Timing of Upcoming Projects with use of Reserve Study
- Assist Independent Construction Management Firms with Major Construction Projects
- Participating Member of CAI (Community Association Institute)
- CMCA® – Certified Managers of Community Associations
- AMS® – Association Management Specialists
- New Owner/Tenant Orientation & Continuing Education for Board Members